Garena Free Fire: New Age
Candy Crush Soda Saga
Angry Birds 2
Toca Life World: Build stories
PUBG: NEW STATE
Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas
- Five Nights at Freddy's
Get The Game
This game's download link redirects to App Store and Google Play, while the purchase link redirects to Amazon. Neither of the links contain malware nor viruses, please feel free to try it out!
Five Nights at Freddy's ©Copyright by FunGameShare, Do not Reproduce.
Five Nights at Freddy’s is a horror game rolled out in the year 2014 by Scott Cawthon.
Honestly, I think Five Nights at Freddy’s has successfully pushed the horror of video games to another brand new height. This game just makes me see the charms and feel the freshness of the horror genre.
In terms of game experience, I think Five Nights at Freddy’s has helped me realize that horror video games can also but horrifying yet fun enough. If you crave excitement and thrill, this is surely a game that you can't get enough of it. And if you are pretty tired of the tasteless and monotonous horror stories in movies or TV shows and do not get afraid of the horror atmosphere. I highly recommend this game to you.
As the name of Five Nights at Freddy’s suggests, this is a game that takes place in Freddy’s which is a pizza shop. Your character in this game is a night patrol and your mission is to survive five nights without being caught and killed at Freddy's. The whole game gives off a frightful atmosphere because everything including you is in the darkness. So I do not suggest you play it if you are under 12. But if you can play it with your family or friends that is fine as well.
This game surely did an extraordinary job in making a horror vibe through its unique characters. The animatronic figures in Five Nights at Freddy's make it a terrifying yet engaging game experience. And the amazing graphic quality just adds to the degree of horror. There are five kinds of those, and they are created based on the shape of the bunny and fox. At face value, they are nothing different from stuffed animals. But they are pretty dangerous. In the daytime, they have to help serve the guests in this pizza shop but at night they will pose you a threat. Their job is to catch you and stuff you into a bag then kill you. Because you are in a dark room they are so hard for you to spot at night. The only way you can escape from being found by them is to closely and frequently watch those supervisor cameras set in the room. What is more frightful in this game is its soundtrack. If you put on your earphones you can even hear the footsteps sometimes. That may be from the animatronic figures. It can bring you a great sense of helplessness when you can not tell where are they and what is around you. Purely escaping from those scary animatronic animals won’t make this game terrifying enough. What makes it more complicated is that at night your character won’t have a sufficient amount of power. Power is the only resource you can rely on to survive in the pizza shop and win this game but it will diminish with time and the speed of losing energy will be faster when you move a lot. You will be torn between the choices of moving and standing still. It just seems both ways will bring you to some unpredictable danger. And when your power drops to a relatively low point you could not move or do anything but wait for being caught.
In the former two nights, it is more player-friendly by which means you won’t meet those animatronic figures that frequently. As for the latter three nights, it will be more difficult for you to survive. You need to get your nerve up to play until the end. Anyway, this is a game that is worthy of playing!
Five Nights at Freddy’s is a defensive thriller game developed by Scott Cawthon. In the game, the player will play the role of a security guard in the pizza shop “Freddy Fazbear’s Pizza”, responsible for the safety of all the property in the shop. In order to attract more children, this pizzeria has placed many robot dolls in the store. But in fact, these are robots controlled by the souls of dead children. They come into action at midnight. There are such heretical and terrifying things happening in the middle of the silent night. Moreover, as the protagonist, the player has to spend five safe times in the store.
How To Play
1. There are three doors in the small room where the protagonist of the game lives. The toy bear will randomly approach three doors, and you must pay attention to the sound of footsteps when playing. Wherever the footsteps came from, ran to the door to check. Before you make any move at the door, listen for breathing, and if there is breathing, close the door. As for when the door can be opened, that is, the door must be opened when the footsteps sound again, and the toy bear will be gone. If there is no breathing sound, use a flashlight to light the bear away.
2. Regularly light the afterimage of the bear on the bed, and if there are more than 3 rooms, there will be killer bears.
3. The second night was much more difficult than the first, whether it was the frequency of the afterimages of the bears or the frequency of bear invasions. But the door between the first night and the second night is basically not strange, but only almost, not absolutely.
4. Dog barking is not a sign of dawn, in fact the dog barks when the bear approaches. Therefore, the position of the dog’s barking can also be regarded as the basis for determining where the bear is.
5. The puppet that appeared on the stool after the first night, what you need to do is to control the timing of turning off the flashlight copper and turning on the flashlight. When you turn off the flashlight, it will slowly approach you. You need to make the puppet stop where X is in the video.
You may like it.
The Room Two
Five Nights at Freddy's 4
Fran Bow Chapter 2
The Room Three
Slendrina: The School
Five Nights at Freddy's: SL
Dead by Daylight Mobile
Emily Wants to Play Too
Boris and the Dark Survival
Five Nights at Freddy's AR: Special Delivery
Very Little Nightmares
The Room: Old Sins
Five Nights at Freddy’s: HW
Horror Clown-Scary Escape Game
Bendy and the Ink Machine