Ice Scream 1: Horror Neighborhood
Five Nights at Freddy's
Garena Free Fire: New Age
Toca Life World: Build stories
Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas
Mario Kart Tour
- Subway Surfers
Get The Game
This game's download link redirects to App Store and Google Play, while the purchase link redirects to Amazon. Neither of the links contain malware nor viruses, please feel free to try it out!
Subway Surfers ©Copyright by FunGameShare, Do not Reproduce. By LeeLa
Subway Surfers is a very classic game with an American street style. It is a single player endless runner game based on touch screen cell phones. It can be run on iOS and Android phones and was developed by Kiloo and Sybo, two game companies located in Denmark. The popularity of Subway Surfers has endured over eight years with over one billion cell phone downloads and installations.
The game is set in an abandoned subway station, and the screen has three tracks with trains flying. Players can shuttle through them. The player's identity is a child named Jake, who was chased by the police because of the graffiti. Players need to run as fast as they can to escape the grumpy police, vicious hounds that are madly chasing them, including some other obstacles. At the same time, players need to collect as many gold coins as possible during parkour. Coins can be used to buy game props and other characters.
The game's graphics are high definition and exquisite, with vivid colors to give people a sense of immersion. The game's operation is also smooth and simple. At the same time, it has a very wide variety of props to play. New versions of scenes are also released every month, and limited-time characters and skateboard props are added to the game store. The game scenes are mostly holiday scenes, including the "World Tour" which is very popular among players and shows different scenes from all around the world.
The game can not be played online, but players can show their game ranking results on social media platforms. In addition to mobile games, the game company also launched an animation series in the same name.
"Subway Surfers" is a very dynamic parkour game. The game uses a 3D perspective. It runs, jumps, and rolls in an American street style and colorful picture. Three tasks are refreshed every day for players to challenge. , At the same time, there are colorful props to use and upgrade, and many hidden characters are waiting for you to unlock! Avoid the oncoming train! Help advanced, skilled, and inexperienced new players escape the inspection of surly inspectors and their bulldogs.
How To Play
1. To enter the game, players need to take adventurous parkour, avoid all kinds of oncoming trains and obstacles;
2. Specifically, click and slide on the screen to complete various operations. Players can click on the character and slide to the left to move the character to the left;
3. Tap the character and swipe to the right to move the character to the right;
4. Tap the character to slide forward to control the jumping operation of the character;
5. Tap the character to slide back to control the character's sliding operation.
- By denny
- this is a cool thing
- By adriannashareenundley
- i love this games
- By ava jackson
- i like the game it really good it also fun
- By Brooke the master
- I love this game it changed my life because every time i play it i play it for hours nonstop
- By sugerCube360
- Hi I think subway surfers is pretty cool game especially when I dont have internet every time I play it it always gets me more and more entertained!
- By Elvis
- it is a really fun game
- By bawitial
- well it's the best game in the world except it doesn't work on me ugggg! i would rate it 0/10 because it can not work
- By makaila
- hi i love this game soooooo much
- By Andi=mAck
- i love this game its amazing and i never get bored of the game i play this game on my phone
- By The Serpant
- Love this game, really gets the hand-eye cordination
You may like it.
Blades of Brim
Bendy and the Ink Machine
Snake Run Race・3D Running Game
Miraculous Ladybug & Cat Noir
Sky Dancer: Free Falling
Angry Gran Run - Running Game
Temple Run 2
Talking Tom Gold Run
Beat Blade: Dash Dance
Jumanji: Epic Run
Sonic Dash 2: Sonic Boom
Castle of Illusion
Sonic Dash - Endless Runner